Marina developers across North America and the Bahamas are quickly realizing the importance of leisure time for yachters. As a result, there is a veritable bumper crop of outstanding marinas to suit nearly any yachter’s discriminating taste while sailing throughout North America and the Bahamas:
- Atlantis, Nassau, Bahamas – The marina destination in Atlantis is, without a doubt, the finest marina in the Bahamas, although it certainly has made a name for itself as a quality destination just outside North America as well. From outstanding amenities, such as concierge service and a crew lounge, to the famous Atlantis resort and casino, a fabulous island getaway is easily accessible for yachters who choose Atlantis’ large marina, which by the way, features slips for 63 mega-yachts.
- Bimini Big Game Resort, Bahamas – Just a short jaunt off Florida’s coast, the marina at the Bimini Big Game Resort recently reopened after a massive renovation. As a result, this upscale marina offers 51 rooms and cottages, in addition to 54 slips and plenty of marina-side restaurants and recreational activity facilities.
- Beau Rivage Resort and Casino, Biloxi, Mississippi – Azure-colored waters and white powder beaches of the Gulf of Mexico are just the beginning of what yachters will find when they head to the marina of the Beau Rivage Resort and Casino. This full-service marina, in addition to accommodating yachts of up to 200 feet, features a nearby casino, spa and fitness facilities.
- Grand Bay Hotel and Marina, Bahia Navidad, Mexico – The Grand Bay Hotel and Marina has just recently been given the recognition it deserves for being a superb resort destination. From its outstanding resort amenities to its 27-hole championship golf course and private beach, the marina here is simply the icing on the cake for this upscale resort.
- Hawk’s Cay, Florida – Duck Key is home to the Hawk’s Cay marina, an 85-slip marina that sits among five small islands, all of which are connected by a series of picturesque canals. This family-friendly resort and marina boast interactive dolphin encounters, fishing and diving, just to name a few.
With so many gorgeous marinas in North America to visit, what is your yacht waiting for?